Site and service enhancements are coming to AdvisorIntelligence on June 15, 2020.
To know what to expect on that date, watch the replay of our recent webinar on the upcoming enhancements:
- What to expect after June 15, 2020
- How to apply for coupons
- How to renew at your next annual renewal
- How subscriptions and billing will work after your next annual renewal
- Demo of updated site
Important to Know
June 15, 2020
- Re-set your password using your current username or email address
- Log in and accept our updated User Agreement
- Your account and team of users should already be set up initially.
At Your Next Annual Renewal Date
- You will get your first reminder email 30 days before.
- Apply for any relationship pricing discounts at that time.
- We will send you the coupon codes you need before your renewal date.
- Once your transition subscription expires on your renewal date, you will be notified by email.
- You can then return to Your Account page on the site, go to My Subscriptions, and click “Renew”. (The “Renew” button will only show up after your subscription expires.)
- Select your billing frequency and set a team name, then sign up.
- Re-invite your team of users to your new subscription from Your Account page (you can invite up to 10 additional users).
Going Forward, After You Renew
- After your first renewal, your credit card will be charged automatically going forward based on your subscription fee and selected billing frequency.
- You will get a reminder email 30 days before any billing date.
- Relationship pricing discounts must be renewed at least annually as they expire. Apply for any relationship pricing discounts through your 30-day reminder email.
- You will not have to enter coupon codes again after your first renewal date.